Training and Exercising for CBRN Incidents
Effective 1st of February 2015, Strongpoint Security is now operating as part of the International Rescue and CBRN Platform consortium, which is a partnership of several different companies in CBRN and HAZMAT training and operations.
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES.
Why Dan Kaszeta and Strongpoint for CBRN Training?
- 24 years experience across most fields of CBRN and Hazmat, including 12 years experience in CBRN issues at the White House in Washington, DC
- Expertise that spans military, police, fire service, medical, and industry sectors
- Briefed and/or trained over 1,000 people, from 18 year old soldiers to US Cabinet Secretaries.
- Member and Team Leader in the US Secret Service’s HAMMER Team
- Developed and executed training courses that varied in length from 10 minutes to two weeks.
- Honor Graduate, US Army Chemical School
- Founding member of the 32d Civil Support Team in the Maryland National Guard
- First civil servant CBRN program manager at the White House Military Office.
- Awarded the Secretary of Defense Exceptional Civilian Service Medal